SUMMER AND RAINY TREK TO TRIUND


#Treks are tiring but awesome



It was the month of summer vacations, June’17
and this time wanted to experience something adventurous i.e TREKKING. So, I Decided to go on a trek to Triund, so called an “EASY” one, but actually it was not.
Finally I was in the mesmerizing  city  in the morning .I  started my trekking with 6 other fellow friends and a guide which I booked online  on “International youth club” at dharamkot road.
We initiated our trek soon after it stopped raining midst the hills on a rocky path.

Sudden rain lasted for 3 hours which made the route more murky.
 


Then, reached the mid point at Magic view, the oldest chai shop where you can relish Maggie and chai in a tremendous weather with a panaromic view of the city.


Finally ,the feeling of awesomeness of a beautiful snow covered mountains.


Enjoying the sunset in a peaceful environment.


The midnight thunderstorm, the heavy rainfall and the fear of sudden disappearance of our tent couldn’t let me sleep for  a minute.


Enjoying the early morning vibes in a  rainstorm weather, we headed our way  back crossing around 8 -10 waterfalls with a heavy rain downpouring our eyes through a filthy path which made the trek even more risky.
  But the overall experience will remain with me forever.


  How to reach:
  I booked a  Volvo bus to mcleodganj from delhi   which started at  8.20 p.m. and it took a hault at Haveli restaurant at Ambala at around 11.30 p.m for dinner and reached there at 7.30 a.m in the morning.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEST SKIN CARE TO SPARKLE AND GLOW THIS SEASON!

CANDID MOMENTS OF JAGGA JASOOS ACTORS, RANBIR AND KATRINA

AWESOME RHESON : STYLISH DESIGNERS SONAM KAPOOR AND RHEA KAPOOR